- 100% herbal and no side-effects.
- Made with natural elements like nirgundi, aloe vera, and manjistha.
- Free from all harmful chemicals and synthetic colors.
- Easily absorbed by the skin.
- Very light fragrance.
- The price is perfect.
- No transparent packing
Being a parent, if you are using diapers for your baby, you must be fully aware of diaper rashes. Diaper rashes is a problem that a kid has to go through because of his parents’ mistake. We all know, two main culprits responsible for diaper rashes are – skin in contact with wet diapers for a longer duration because parents forget to change it on time. And, the second reason is – skin compatibility issues. Be it any case, in the end, it is your infant to suffer. There are a few home remedies for this problem and we have already written an article on that. Apart from that, there are many diaper rash creams available at the market that can be used to treat this problem. We had already reviewed Patanjali Shishu Care Diaper Rash Cream. Today we will review the Himalaya diaper rash cream.
Things that I liked in Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream
Packing of is very simple. In white and light purple color, it looks very attractive.
On the packing, you will get information regarding all those things that are important to know before purchasing it.
Starting with the front side of the cardboard packing, on the extreme left you will find the Himalaya’s logo and right next to that you will see the company’s claim of treating rashes.
On the extreme right, at the front, you will see Himalaya baby care logo with another company’s claim of making a product that is completely free from Parabens, mineral oil, and synthetic colors.
Underneath, you will be able to see information related to price and product expiry.
Two Quantity Variants
Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream is available in two different quantity variants. You can buy as per your requirements.
Inside the cardboard packing, you will find a tube of cream.
The same product information can be found on the tube, as well. In order to avoid any kind of tampering, the product is sealed.
To use the cream, you have to remove that seal.
As I told you that on its packing you will get information about everything used in this cream.
Just above the packing, information about used ingredients such as Nirgundi, Aloe Vera, Almond oil, Manjitha, and Yashada Bhasma, can be found.
- Nirgundi – It is helpful in getting rid of pain due to rashes.
- Aloe Vera – This is a soothing solution for sensitive skin.
- Almond oil – It helps in keeping the skin soft.
- Manjishta – Manjishta is considered as the best remedy for facial scars, stains, herpes, itch, or other skin related issues like redness of the skin.
- Yashada Bhasma – It is used to heal diaper rashes.
For your information, I would like to tell you that the has all the things that are extremely important for the treatment of diaper rashes.
The best thing is that is Ayurvedic, so there is no question of having any harmful chemicals in it.
The texture of is very good.
The diaper rash cream I used before, was a bit dry and takes a while to settle down. But, I faced no such trouble with.
The cream is very soft and is absorbed by the skin very easily.
This cream leaves no particles after use.
It is hard to find any trace of it after applying.
The cream fragrance is very light
We have already said in many of our articles that any kind of sharp odor can disturb your infant. Therefore, you should not use any product with a strong fragrance.
In case of, the fragrance is very light and cause no trouble to the infant. I really liked it.
Moreover, when it is about Ayurvedic products, generally no artificial fragrances are mixed. So, you can use this cream freely.
No Chance of Black Spots
We know that baby’s skin is very soft and viable. And, even a minor use of any wrong cosmetic increases the likelihood of damage to the skin.
Perhaps, this is the reason why many parents complain about having black spots around their baby’s diaper area after applying a diaper rash cream for a certain amount of time.
But, if you are using, you won’t face any such trouble. This cream is completely Ayurvedic and free from all harmful chemicals.
Once, because of my favorite diaper’s unavailability, I had to use a different brand diaper. Right after the first use, my baby had rashes. That was the first time, I used Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream on the recommendation of my friend.
reduced rashes in just 24 hours. I applied this cream for 3 to 4 times, and to my wonder, rashes were completely gone.
The Price is Perfect
The price of 20 gram Himalaya diaper rash cream is around 60 INR.
Should you explore other diaper rash creams, you won’t find any below 150 INR. And, when you have to use it every time you change, buying an expensive diaper rash cream is surely going to impact your monthly budget.
However, in the case of, you can save a lot of money.
Things that I did not like in the Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream
Packing is Not Transparent
The packing is not transparent and you have no way to tell how much cream is left.
Because of this, it is very difficult for you to know how much cream you are left with and when is the right time to order a new one.
ALSO READ – Pampers Baby Dry Pants – Used And Reviewed
Keep these things in mind to get better results from diaper rash
- If you want better results from this cream then avoid wearing diapers immediately after applying it. Before putting a diaper on, let the cream dry for some time.
- It is obvious that every time you change your baby’s diaper, you clean the diaper area either using wet-wipes or a wet cloth. Then, to dry the skin, you wipe it with a dry cloth. This makes baby’s a little rough. Therefore, we suggest that before applying diaper rash cream, apply some moisturizer around diaper area and let it dry before applying this diaper rash cream.
- The biggest reason behind diaper rashes is to wet or moist skin. Therefore, for better results, you should keep changing baby’s diapers after every 2 to 3 hours.
In the end, I would like to say, my experience with Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream is positive. I have no problem recommending this cream.